- Love this from @ArthurCaplan: The kind of personalized medicine we really need is doctors having more time to talk to patients.
- Temporary valine starvation in mice allows HSC transplantation without irradiation. Could change leukemia treatment… t.co/SzeILW2Nxg
- Lab beautification project Phase I #ScienceIsArt t.co/zJhn9zBXoC
- We Have Moved!
- Funded Postdoctoral Position
- Dr. Benjamin Humphreys appointed Chief of Renal Division, Washington University
- Gli1 Identifies Myofibroblast Progenitors
- Safety Trial for Wearable Artificial Kidney Begins
- Ways to Reduce the Kidney Shortage
- FMA Makes Cover of JASN
- Why do we lack treatments for kidney failure?