- The quality of writing in science papers or grant reviews shouldn’t matter. But it so does. Compete with this. t.co/3yFkwuImco
- In our Feb issue: @JeffMinerPhD describes insights into the mechanisms of podocyte health t.co/YiwvDXVdl5 t.co/wvtJNiPWSS
- @Nephro_Sparks @Wisit661 @NEJM A moonshot to be sure but recent surprising advances make me less skeptical actually
- We Have Moved!
- Funded Postdoctoral Position
- Dr. Benjamin Humphreys appointed Chief of Renal Division, Washington University
- Gli1 Identifies Myofibroblast Progenitors
- Safety Trial for Wearable Artificial Kidney Begins
- Ways to Reduce the Kidney Shortage
- FMA Makes Cover of JASN
- Why do we lack treatments for kidney failure?